• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Forum Hack Warning

Someone has hacked the Accordr.org forum.

He's going by the name of "Guest_Xorcide_*" then got banned and came back as "Guest_Nintendo*"

Some of his comments...

I'm not here to be destructive anymore. I'm simply browsing the forum.
But admin, if you ban me again, I don't fancy your chances against another hack. Leave me be, and I'll do the same for you.

I haven't even backdoored the forum, I uploaded a shell to deface it & that's all. However getting access again wouldn't be a problem, if I wanted to.

I collect databases, 10,000 users is a decent haul I figured so why not ^^

They don't need to be in any sort of 'date', I use they for finding information on people.

I'm completely aware that what I do is illegal, I take steps to make sure people don't find my real identity.

I don't know what Admin can do about him. He's only really got email addresses, usernames and hashed passwords.

He may not even appear on here. But to be on the safe side, make sure none of you are using the same email for TRO and PayPal/banking etc.

Any idea what the hackers real handle is? I remember a guy called Stu who used to like ruffling feathers.

No, no idea.

He's messing around with peoples accounts now though. Blocking them from seeing certain things.

Different type of forum software. Community forum software by IP.board

Back