• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Brake calliper painting

As you can see from the pic, I've painted the calliper red. I want to paint the embossed type r in white, but it is obviously going to be fiddle.
Have you got any tips on how to make it a little easier?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 48
I've seen some heat resistant stickers on ebay. I was thinking of giving them a go since there only a few quid.

I don't know how they'd work as the type r is embossed proud of the calliper? I'll be painting them soon, I will let you know how it goes

Get a foam rad roller dip the small circle end in paint and dap it on the lettering, not tryed it on my callipers yet but works great when your picking out numbers on peoples front doors.

I done mine like this, as said above a small paint brush and steady hand.

ea2486f4b898404d82b674c7a97943a9.jpg

Well done mate looks great, hard isn't it lol. I don't usually have the shakes but when I started that it was unreal

I've got some good tips for you mate if you're interested?
Cheers bud, yeah the first one was really tough but the second one was a lot easier because I learnt a lot from the first one. Glad it's done now though.

Back