• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Premier Edition Nighthawk Black 2005

All the 8's just in.

IMG_0909.JPG

Just clocked up 88888 :D

Will do a full update of new pics and mods now added in spring.

Cheers

Ricki we need to sort a meet up march April time, maybe see if we can get some more Lincolnshire/Nottingham guys together.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Ricki we need to sort a meet up march April time, maybe see if we can get some more Lincolnshire/Nottingham guys together.

Hi Guys, yes that would be great to have a Lincolnshire / Nottinghamshire meet. I look forward to that. We should see if there any others on the forum up for this. :cool:

Five hours of hard labour and an arm like Popeyes, but pleased how it's come up :D

Attachments

• IMG_0015.JPG
    IMG_0015.JPG
    154.1 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0014.JPG
    IMG_0014.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 58
That's looking very clean. The hard work has paid off.

What did you use to get that finish?

Cheers mate. I used autoglym shampoo conditioner, then dried it, then hand polished it with autoglym super resin polish and finished it off by hand waxing it with autoglym high definition wax. Pleased with the finish but arms achey ;)

Nice work Ricki

Is the 16 plate Civic part of the family too?

Cheers mate.

Yes the 16 plate civic sport is my wife's car. She got it as an ex demonstrator from Honda so it came with the rally red pack and lots of other cool extras;)

Cheers mate.

Yes the 16 plate civic sport is my wife's car. She got it as an ex demonstrator from Honda so it came with the rally red pack and lots of other cool extras;)

Looks like Lauren's old demo from Lincoln. Cool

Bit of a small update. I have now had installed for 18months the skunk 2 mega power R cat back exhaust. This is not to everyone's taste I know but for me it's sounds great and not as loud on the revs as I thought is was going to be.
I've just hit around the 90k mark so just done a full service including
NGK LASER IRIDIUM SPARK PLUGS IFR7G-11KS which as you can see in the pic well needed changing after 35k
New OEM Honda oil filter
4.6ltrs of millers nanodrive 5w-40 plus oil
New Honda fuel Filter
New AUX belt
New Auto tensioner Pulley
New Idler Pully

And also had my Timing chain and auto tensioner for piece of mind changed at Tegiwa ( TI Motorsport )

So after that she's running silky Smooth and feeling good.

I've purchased a Honda integra DC5 Manifold and Cat which I'm just in the middle of refurbishing then hopefully will get this fitted with a RBC and K100 remap.

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_1047.JPG
    IMG_1047.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 35
Wonder if i should change my plugs, still on originals.

Wonder if i should change my plugs, still on originals.

I would give them a change mate, it might make a bit of a difference. As you can see mine were quite knackered even after 35k

Was this on track at Cadwell last weekend? If it was it sounded awesome down the start straight. :)

Hi mate. Cheers Yes it was me at modified live. Did you go on track?:cool:

No I was working in the main control tower. Thought I recognised it from somewhere, must have been here, will keep an eye out around Lincoln as well - I'm only Louth.

That's cool you work at Cadwell in the main tower. I live in Lincoln and work at Horncastle so I might see you around some time? I see you sold your ep3. What do you have now?

Ah do those roads often, I did sell my old one but now back in another, best option for the money! Cosmic, non premier, no Type R badge on front if you see it about :)

Back