• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Windscreen

Hi just got a civic type r ep3 yesterday and noticed a crack in the windscreen how much would it cost to replace this I'm going to ring the dealer I got it from tomorrow and complain as didn't notice it when I purchased as it's in the passenger side near bottom the wipers cover it only notice when got home

If you've driven it away the dealer might be an arse and basically say it's not his problem.

Have you checked your insurance to see what windscreen cover you have?

That's what I thought they might try and say it was me and tryed to call when I picked up on Sat and they didn't answer because they closed up and only tpfft says it Dosnt cover windscreen I've emailed my insurance company to ask to see if it's something I could add onto my policy as went through documents and didn't say I've got it but they rang me on my break at work so sort of rushed the policy

Where about do you live connor? I wouldn't bother with the insurance route as the damage happened before you take out windscreen cover they wont pay out. You should be able to get it fitted for about £120 + vat. I work for a windscreen company, if you need any help let me know.

We have a branch in Bournemouth. I can arrange it for you if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back