• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

have you named your car?

My DC5 is called Ben after Ben Hatton who used to be in this forum. And my drifter MX is called Timbo due to the reg plate.

All my cars have had names. The EP3 is called Amanojaku, a deamony sort of spirit that inspires good men to do wicked and evil things. The '85 is called Rosie, as in "whole lotta Rosie", because that's how we treat her and that's how she loves it.

Best name I've had was Boomer, a fully kitted out Kangoo van 4x4. Named after my gf at the time, we called her Boomer because we watched a lot of Battlestar Galactica, she was Japanese, and a dirty little skinjob. The van was then named because it also had brown shagpile and a nice pair of woofers.

The most appropriate name was for the worst car I've ever owned, a citroen C3. It was awful in every way. We called it C*ntyb0llocks.

Back