• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2

Jesus - won't you bugger off to the Vxr forum or something, or are you as welcome as a tampon at an orgy there too ?

f3b6e1031a2330b92e3551bedf597a6d.jpg

Have you let it get low on fuel yet ? I was on the motorway earlier around 30 miles from my local shell. Light came on with two "bricks" left on the gauge, then one went out after ten miles , then the other went off and was left with just the light on. Filled up and got 42 litres in it. I'm guessing it's a 45 litre tank.

I'm the same.
I got home from work with 3 bars and thought it was loads.
Managed to get 9 miles to Uttoxeter with 1 bar left and filled up.

285 miles and £49 to fill up. Didn't look at the litres

I've reset my odometer, will let you know how much I get from the the tank now it's mapped.

Yeah, I had the fear a few times until that was settled out. :)

I haven't let the light come on in the DC5, partly because, unlike the EP3, I cant see where the light would be, I assume its the petrol pump symbol but still too afraid to find out.

I haven't let the light come on in the DC5, partly because, unlike the EP3, I cant see where the light would be, I assume its the petrol pump symbol but still too afraid to find out.

Yeah it's the yellow petrol light.
I used to wait till mine come on and then sometimes still drive 15 - 20 mile to the petrol station. You'll be fine.

Yeah it's the yellow petrol light.
I used to wait till mine come on and then sometimes still drive 15 - 20 mile to the petrol station. You'll be fine.

Good to know!

A sly edit, the car looks great Mark. the AB wheel cleaner makes a good job of it, I have some Bilberry stuff myself, which works well but needs to be used neat really for best effect.

Back