• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ep3 update!

Hi guys

Just an update on my ep3.

After the little mishap on the drive home sunday night, i have started buying bits for my car. As i bought the car with a knackered gear box, today arrived my new synchros, only the carbon ones! Oh yes!

The car goes in tomorroe for the gearbox rebuild also adding the little touch of an Exedy racing clutch!

Next on the list is too get my wheels refurbed as there a bit minging. Being the DC5 integra wheels there worth keeping hold of! So gloss black they will be!

After that get the front end all painted up then the dash all wrapped in a nice satin grey to accomodate my pioneer double din bit of kit!

All coming together nicely so hopefully in a few weeks time it eill be ready to hit the road!

Further mods are going to be a full set of brakes(discs and pads) then some tires as the ones that are on are ditch finders, and i learnt that the hard way, thankfully no damage to report though! Pheewwww!!

Anyway cheers for reading!!

Back