• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Out with the old, in with the Cosmic!

Good thread man, I put a jdm arb on mine which made a big difference but now Im doing more trackdays i may look into the 28mm too.

Well the first thing I said when I bought this car is that I wouldn't get tints, but I sort of missed them from my old EP3 and with the sun beaming on my 7 month old daughter being an issue I decided to just go for it..

So today I got my windows tinted and sun strip fitted.. Won't be too everyone's taste but I like it.

01f2448d4b4d7c4b532d4cbd6deb3036.jpg

b2ed3fcbac39d0b8230e005b6554dc09.jpg

7197f0e52297015c0251724343f84f70.jpg

Also went on a drive a couple of weeks ago and took the GoPro to get a couple of pics at Woburn..

6356509a0a426e354e56d8ffde74340d.jpg

819fc07609137251d076bf291fe154c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cars looking wicked mate, must admit that I'm not keen on sun strips though. Nice GoPro pics, saw them on Instagram the other day

So it's been a while since I last posted...

Not been up too much really car wise, except for the monthly meet of my group CTRO BEDS, but now I've finally got some new parts on the way!

My Sportex exhaust has started blowing (predictably) so I thought it was finally time to order a new system!

First off I've ordered a new front engine mount as mines split and don't want any risks of damaging the new manifold when I get it, probably going for Japspeed.

And also a JDM front ARB is on the way for the new manifolds clearance..

Now for the catback.. I've gone for the Js Racing 60 RS system! Always wanted one, and finally went for it.. hopefully be picking it up in the next couple of weeks but for now, the pic from the website.

67115eb85f85c7cdf15a6224ccb266e9.jpg

More to come!

Sweet as dude, can't wait to hear it when the catback and manifold are on!

I need to get my front mount inserts in but it's just a long one..

(It's Tom by the way!)

Sweet as dude, can't wait to hear it when the catback and manifold are on!

I need to get my front mount inserts in but it's just a long one..

(It's Tom by the way!)

Cheers man! Yeah dropping the subframe and having to get aligned again, that's why I've been putting it off haha.

Car is looking good. Exhaust will be nice. I'm sure I've seen this car in Dunstable a few times.

Yeah I live in Dunstable! Are you local?

Yeah I live in Dunstable! Are you local?

I live in Dunstable too, in fact I'm fairly sure I live in the same road as you if it's the car I'm thinking of! I have an 04 plate cosmic which is virtually standard.

I live in Dunstable too, in fact I'm fairly sure I live in the same road as you if it's the car I'm thinking of! I have an 04 plate cosmic which is virtually standard.

Haha I just looked at your thread, yeah that's me! Small world.. I remember driving past when you first got it and someone gave me a thumbs up, possibly you?

Also, we have a group on Facebook called CTRO Beds if you're interested.. hold monthly meets etc

Haha I just looked at your thread, yeah that's me! Small world.. I remember driving past when you first got it and someone gave me a thumbs up, possibly you?

Also, we have a group on Facebook called CTRO Beds if you're interested.. hold monthly meets etc

I haven't had it all that long but loving it so far. It may have been me you saw.

I might be a bit old for meet up's. Hell I'm so old I don't even have Facebook! I might check it out sometime though. Cheers.

So it's been a while since I last posted...

Now for the catback.. I've gone for the Js Racing 60 RS system! Always wanted one

67115eb85f85c7cdf15a6224ccb266e9.jpg

More to come!

You know my thoughts Sean :twisted: lovely.

Yeah i've seen you about too, i live in Leighton!

Nothing exciting, unfortunately after a couple days of ordering the Js exhaust o was informed it won't be here for 8-10 weeks due to no suppliers in the UK having it in stock.

8 weeks to go now! But my JDM front Arb and front engine mount arrived from Tegiwa a couple weeks back.

93484b37df6772d4bb979f66dbfe766a.jpg

As soon as the exhaust arrives I'll be ordering a new manifold!

Did you get that J's Racing exhaust fitted in the end?

Think I saw you today in town and thought maybe you had the Toda dolphin exhaust but think the two look similar. Sounded nice anyway.

Naughty mate, looks even better in the metal!

Nice video of you out in Mexico testing it too.

Back