• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dissapointed with A/F quote

Having been with adrian flux for many years with all my modified jap cars i was very dissapointed to get a renewal through for my CTR of £430 , only £10 less than i paid for my modified EVO 6 !!!!!!!!! Was a bit pi55ed as im 38 years old with 10 + ncd . I even had to call them to get my renewal as nothing had been sent to me with less than 14 days untill renewal & was even quoted a different price over the phone to what came through the post . I think its time for a change uless i get some better quotes and better service . Im not one for moaning but this rearly got me going !!!!!!!!!

Cheers , matt

+1 buddy

I have been with flux for about 7 years running.
My renewal was £720. Up from £450 last year.
7yrs ncb, 28yo.

Best they could do was 550. Ended up calling them to advise ill be leaving them to go with Sky Insurance

Hi,
I'm sorry if you've had a few issues with ourselves. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to take a look into this to see if there is any I can do.
Regards,
Dan.

Back