• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Cosmic Grey Premier Edition Type R

Really wierd seeing my old intake hose fitted to your car haha. Looks ace though!

Im refurbing mine bronze im either going with this:

http://www.wheelpaints.co.uk/After-Market-Manufactures-Colour/Rays/Rays-Racing-Bronze.Html

or Fiat 750 marron volciano

Refurbing bronze will be as easy as grey, as long as you prep it properly.

This filler is pretty cheap and easy to use:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/E-TECH-ALLOY-WHEEL-REPAIR-PUTTY-FILLER-DAMAGE/dp/B003JIJBX2

Its a 1 pack activated by mixing like a ball of blue tack in fingers, always had good results with it myself

Yea it's been a brilliant hose , Thanks again

I love the bronze on ep3s not sure as much as gunmetal *** , hoping to get them shot blasted then filled and painted
or powder coated , let me no hiw you get on , will get some pictures up when I start mine

I used that same putty when I refurbished an old set of Ronals for my Polo, was very easy to use. +1 from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Few jobs ive managed so far :
Footwell Lights,
New exhaust system, New cat and standard centre section with N1 Rep
Mrs kindly coloured in the Steering wheel Stiching with a red Sharpie , looks a lot better

Wheels are in being powder coated and have a Spare set of Anti roll bars to get painted or powder coated red

also got all the service kit ready to go, Just waiting on some new ARB bushes

Nice work. Footwell lights look awesome and the Mrs done a decent job with the Sharpie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been a busy day today on the Cosmic Project

got my wheels back from the powder coaters, look fantastic and brilliant price. Also stripped the ARB's of there plastic coat which took more effort than expected. There going in tommorow to be coated Red.

Then will fit them the wheels and the beaks bar the weekend along with the New Arb poly Bushes

As for the centre caps I think cosmic grey would look absolute fine with a red H , but will see if I can get a close match first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just noticed the left side of the roll bar is catching the LCA , is this due to the bar being upside down when putting it back on

I'm glad you've said that will sleep better now. :rolleyes: I'll retake the pictures when it's correct

Congrats Loxy you spotted the mistake I set to test people

Heres how it should look :smt101

Got a spare set of standard roll bars if anyone wants to have a go at refurbishing there's. Cost me £20 to get them stripped and powder coated. Will put them up later.

Also the Newly refurbed wheels will be going on tommorow with Some fresh Rubber, Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2
215/45 R17 Y (87) got them for £300 fitted. Seemed a Bargain and have read good reviews.

Got around to servicing the car today. plugs, Oil and filter, cabin filter wipers and so on.
Also got my centre Caps Wrapped and New H's ready for the new wheels to go on.

Saw someone's post somewhere about using half a bottle to catch Filter and oil , Works a treat so thank you

Finally got around to fitting the new wheels and tyres , Eagle F1s all around. Really pleased with the colour of the wheels and the look. Dropped in on the Ramps to have the Tracking checked on the 3D machine. All seems fine apart from the rear Camber angle -2 Degrees . Think I will need to get arms and get it pulled back towards -1. Even *** the tyres were a year old and no inside wear at all. May even get the front increased to -.50

gave her a quick clean and polish

Back