• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Krzys' 2005 Cosmic Grey Civic EP3 Type R - Bob

Lovely car man! I really like the improvements and bringing it back up to scratch.

On a side note, how come you didn't just sand down and polish the existing headlamps, instead of purchasing a new set? Just wondering.

Looking good bud. Really tidied up that front end :cool:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovely car man! I really like the improvements and bringing it back up to scratch.

On a side note, how come you didn't just sand down and polish the existing headlamps, instead of purchasing a new set? Just wondering.
Thanks mate!

I restored them a couple of years back the first time they'd hazed over. This winter has seen many bulbs blow so I figured it would be the better option to replace them.

Nice thread man. Looking forward to seeing more updates. Going to start a thread myself soon. Got a milano ep3 05 plate.
fb1d191510a6a9027912a9bae35ac835.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Finally time for a small update here!

Bought a piper manifold back in March/April time and only just got it fitted! Wanted to make sure I could deal with the extra noise and possible drone before committing to a remap and fitting the RBC I acquired at the same time.

I can say that I'm very happy with how it sounds so I'll save for a K100 and try to coincide fitting of the inlet as close as possible as I know driving with that fitted as well will make it run lean. I'll trailer it over if I can't have it fitted a day or two before mapping.

How much louder than stock is it mate? Tempted by TEGIWA mani in the future but currently enjoy how subtle the car is unless on WOT.

Back