• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Krzys' 2005 Cosmic Grey Civic EP3 Type R - Bob

I thought about going for a Gruppe M but your brand comes with a better logo and catchphrase lol :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the sound system ! A nice subtle install I could do with something similar in the daily !

Track sessions are good mate bet it feels better with the LSD and the refined gearbox !

It's a lot of fun with the gearbox goodies! :D

With the system now I can enjoy the drive even more when I'm just pottering around :)

Cool lol. Looking good. How did you find fitting it to the OEM cat? Did you use an adapter? On your B pipe at the front did you see the machined indent for clearance?

Cool lol. Looking good. How did you find fitting it to the OEM cat? Did you use an adapter? On your B pipe at the front did you see the machined indent for clearance?
The bolt holes on the Mugen flange doesn't 100% line up, so we knocked out the original studs and replaced with narrower bolts, so nothing needed cutting etc and all is original still :)

Can't say I looked at the indent to be honest, just bunged it on lol! Also used the replacement ring gasket I saw you had bought, no leaks! :D

It's funny. Your Twinloop back of has the shiny Twinloop pipe. Mine had a diff colour pipe. Need to take a pic to show you what I mean.

But glad you got it fitted and looks good. :D

That looks wicked mate. Am I right that the Twinloop isn't much louder than stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks wicked mate. Am I right that the Twinloop isn't much louder than stock?

Cheers!
Inside the car, you know it's there but that's about it! No drone on a long run and doesn't make my ears bleed either! I think outside the car it's a normal nice noise. From what I've heard on YouTube anyway!

Whats next on the agenda, have you done any suspension changes yet? What did you find the gearbox changes like that you've made on a stock motor? Ive been recommended changing the final drive and an LSD

Been working a lot on the track EP3 just lately but I'll do some more on this one in the new year!

I've not done any suspension mods yet! I'm thinking camber front and back and a full geo. Maybe lower it but I'm not sure yet!

Gearbox is an epic mod and the changes are so smooth!

Been working a lot on the track EP3 just lately but I'll do some more on this one in the new year!

I've not done any suspension mods yet! I'm thinking camber front and back and a full geo. Maybe lower it but I'm not sure yet!

Gearbox is an epic mod and the changes are so smooth!

Awsome sounds good I'll keep an eye on your thread! I went to Stevie at grinspeed for eibach sport springs and camber arms and bolts FRSU and what a difference to the handling and look of the car couldn't reccomend it more! I was going to plough my money into more power its but glad I did that first

DC5 Twinloop has ceased production in Japan and the EP3 one will be soon. I might have a spare one for sale haven't decided yet :D

But a good piece of kit and quieter on idle than OEM but opens up a bit on Vtec.

Have you experienced the kettling effect in snow and rain/standing water from the b pipe under your seat yet? lol

Doing my head in so going stiffer exhaust mounts and will wrap the b- pipe :D

Back