• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Nighthawk Black Integra Type R DC5

The only photos I have is ones from Torque GTuntil I receive my Integra mid July. The only modification that is already on is a Mugen Exhaust, which means my neighbours are going to love me again :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 125
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 140
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 117
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 121
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 119
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 115
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 104
Very nice! :smt023

The Mugen twin loop exhaust is pretty quiet on the DC5, well one of the more subtle ones anyway.

This is Dotty's old DC5 with a J's header (IIRC) and Mugen twin loop.

[video=youtube;3svk5_WcAr8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3svk5_WcAr8[/video]

Cracking bit of kit.

That's alright then! Least it not be a repeat of my young foolish self with my EC9

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all

Wow, lovely nhb example. Clean and no garbage on it

May i ask what it costs to get it on the uk roads?

I don't know the cost of bringing it here, Torque GT sorting all that for me.

Looks good man! Haven't seen many in black I must say!

One of the many reason why I wanted one in black :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all

I don't know the cost of bringing it here, Torque GT sorting all that for me.

One of the many reason why I wanted one in black :)
I think the cost of shipping and getting it on the road over here is the amount left you'll need to pay dude. I'm guessing that anyway.

Can't wait till we go fetch it :D

Lads just a thought is it made purposely made incredibly difficult to bring a car into the UK by the government? Looking at all the hoops and paper work you all seem to have to jump through is absolutely mind bending not to mention the amount of time spent waiting on a car once it's landed in England? We are blessed with an extremely simple system here in Ireland it's so basic and straight forward.

Lads just a thought is it made purposely made incredibly difficult to bring a car into the UK by the government? Looking at all the hoops and paper work you all seem to have to jump through is absolutely mind bending not to mention the amount of time spent waiting on a car once it's landed in England? We are blessed with an extremely simple system here in Ireland it's so basic and straight forward.
How does it work over there?

I know there's a minefield of paperwork here surrounding the process here.

It's very simple. But the car in Japan, get it shipped, inform a customs broker here when it lands they look after it and have it inspected. Pay your taxes. Go and collect. Very simple

Wow, that is simple! Far too sensible to work over here haha!
That's pretty much it in a nutshell I've never waited more than to weeks to collect my car. Once revenue have it inspected and your given your taxes and charged and once they are paid your ready to rock and roll

That's pretty much it in a nutshell I've never waited more than to weeks to collect my car. Once revenue have it inspected and your given your taxes and charged and once they are paid your ready to rock and roll

That would be nice to only have to wait two weeks, patiences isn't my strongest point haha

After a long wait, I finally picked up my DC5 yesterday from Torque GT! Absolutely loved the drive back home when I wasn't stuck in congestion.

Here's a couple of piccies :D
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Krzys took these photos and I just stolen them!

Back