• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

teraclean, good or bad

Hi was just wanting thoughts on teraclean, I've heard good reviews but my mechanic said it can be a harsh treatment for higher mileage cars

I had it done on my 2005 E46 M3 with 80K miles and to be honest I thought was best money I spent. Third gear was massive difference! And exhaust tips never had any dirt after it. Feel it's good money spent, especially to highly powered patrols like VTECs

The general consensus on FB is that there seems to be some very short term improvements but they don't last for long.

There has been a report of it loosening some carbon deposits but not flushing them out fully. Those said deposits then burnt into the piston crown.

I would love to hear from someone who had there type r actually done, been looking at having the standard terra clean and intake clean as my ep3 has 130,000 on the clock. If you do go for it I will update on here just hoping to hear from someone who has actually done it.

Back