• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Having to sell up advice

Hi Guys, still a newbie on this site so go easy on me ! I've had my Type R for 18 months and the time has come to sell up - not that I want to, having a company car instead. Am I allowed to post it on here ? Failing that, apart from A Trader, where would you recommend selling it ? Its a 2010 model - can't believe I've got to get rid of my baby :(

Autotrader is the most expensive but I always get the best results on there.
Gumtree is a waste of time as all you will get is scammers and spam.
Ebay I usually run along side Autotrader but gets less response than Autotrader.
I got no response from Pistonheads even though I had the most competitive advert, but know others do well on there.
Pistonhead tends to do better with more expensive cars it seems so your FN2 will probably do better than my EP3 did.

You need to have 50 posts before you can use the for sale section (spamming 50 posts wont work - unless you wanted a ban)

I had mine for 18 months (ish) sold it, then 5 months later I had to sell up and buy another type R as I missed it so much.

Back