• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 Cheap FD2

Matt08 said:
Well guys, after nearly 6 years of ownership, the time has come to sell my FD2.
The car is just under 8 years old, has been lovingly HONDA serviced and looked after through out its time with the previous owner and myself.
The car was supplied new from Dicksons of Perth in 2007
It has the LOWER road TAX band.
The mileage is around 83000, (will rise until sold).
It is Champ White.
It has fitted the following MUGEN accessories...
FRONT SPLITTER...
FRONT SPORTS GRILLE...
WIND DEFLECTORS...
S/STEEL SPORTS EXHAUST SYSTEM...
(original OEM exhaust will be supplied with the car)
OIL CAP (red)
RADIATOR CAP
Others include...
Team Dynamic black matt 18" alloy wheels (original honda wheels will be supplied with the car)
Black VINYL ROOF (fitted by CLYDE WRAPS Rutherglen)
Privacy glass (fitted by PENTAGON, Glasgow)
Honda Access red floor mats (bit of wear on drivers)
ICE - Kenwood DDX7029 Monitor with DVD receiver (supplied and fitted by SKIDZ falkirk)
It has a FULL Honda documented Service History including ALL MOT docs.
Fuel - always SHELL V=POWER (lots of receipts will be provided)
In November 2013 the Clutch and Flywheel were replaced with ACT components along with the 3rd and 4rth gear syncros by Automec East Kilbride.

MOT'd till September 2015.
Road tax till feb 2016 but I believe the rules regarding the continued road tax have changed.
This a tidy and honest example of a truly great Honda which is defitnately worth a look.
I am asking £7950 ovno as i believe the price reflects it's age and mileage.
Reason for selling...??
I want to buy something else, and let others enjoy it.
Thanks for looking...Martin

Unbelievable price :eek:

legit too..

I looked at FD2's fairly recently and for what's advertised here it should normally be between 14,000 to 16,000.

I believe he's a long standing member of the FD2 owners club. Car seems genuine, someone has grabbed a bargain

Nice big house too, maybe he doesn't GAF about it and just wants it gone. Either way that's far too bloody cheap, even if you want a quick sale.

Back