• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Scottish Type-R's NHB 06 Premier Edition EP3

I'm trying to remember if these are the guys that provided the intake pipe for the FD2. I'll see if my original build thread still exists.

Edit - I was wrong, it was SFS

Last edited by a moderator:
Not too many updates.

Just so busy at the moment with getting married this year. And switching from contractor to permie job.

Have any of you had any experience of silicone pipes from this company below? I am looking to change out the OEM induction and cooling pipes.

https://www.jsperformance.co.uk/

http://www.jsperformance.co.uk/sili...nda-civic-type-r-induction-hose-kit-ep3-hoses

http://www.jsperformance.co.uk/sili...honda-civic-type-r-coolant-hose-kit-ep3-hoses

Waiting on my new front brake pads to arrive and going back to Honda OEM front and rear discs with Honda Genuine rear pads. Pagid RS-29 front pads. And the GOODRIDGE STAINLESS STEEL BRAIDED BRAKE LINE PHANTOM KIT - in red.

Hi mate

I have got all my hoses from them and they are top quality, as good as samco and forge hoses easily

I recommend

Hi mate

I have got all my hoses from them and they are top quality, as good as samco and forge hoses easily

I recommend

Thanks mate for the recommendation. I am going to order up the intake pipe and stainless steel clips. See they do a full kit for the EP3 and different Honda's. Might grab the coolant pipes also.

My Goodridge Phantom brake lines arrived on Wednesday there along with the Motul RBF600 brake fluid. Planet Performance have my Pagid RS-29 front pads in too. :)

Not a lot to update. Car through MOT. Failed on split CV boot.

Still loving the Gruppe M. But the EP3 is prob going up for sale soon. Had a FK8 on loan for 3 days and enjoyed it. So starting the process next week to buy an FK8. Will keep you posted.

Update:

EP3 will be going up for sale at some point When I don't know struggling to want to part with it...... FK8 in CW arriving in 2-3 weeks :)

Will start a new car thread then.

A very long over due update:

EP3 never went up for sale, as I struggled to let it go, so I decided last year to keep it and just continue to enjoy the car.

The old headlight units were cracked and starting to leak/condensation on the inside of the lens. Plus bad discolouration and fogging. Had been polished up a few times. So decided to invest in some Genuine Honda EP3 facelift Headlight units, a new grill Honda red H badge and Type-R badge to refresh the car up a bit.

Had the FK8 GT for over a year now and still very much enjoying it to. Sat at 9.2K miles after first year. Had the Service A completed on it last saturday, Oil and filter change. My tyres have lasted too. Still 3mm on the front and 4.5 on the rear Contis.

Anyway stay safe and take care. :)

Hi All,

Hope you are all staying safe and well. Not done a lot with the EP3 for a while. I suppose could create a thread about my CW FK8 but I am sure you all seen enough of those. lol.

MOT and service for the EP3 next and sorting out the AC.

Only update, is recently had the underside of the EP3 all cleaned and it now has been completely undersealed and protected. Was informed the underside was in very good state before undersealing.

Looking at getting some new engine mounts and sorting out the central locking issue with the alarm going off. Thanks @Shoonk for his post and @HongKong for additional info to try with the car.

Apart from that still enjoying the EP3 and my FK8.

Only update, is recently had the underside of the EP3 all cleaned and it now has been completely undersealed and protected. Was informed the underside was in very good state before undersealing.

Looking at getting some new engine mounts and sorting out the central locking issue with the alarm going off. Thanks @Shoonk for his post and @HongKong for additional info to try with the car.

Apart from that still enjoying the EP3 and my FK8.
How did you clean the undside?

Back