• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hamza's Civic Type R Premier Edition

I like the fact that it has the same tips as the OEM back box and that the noise isn't ridiculous, very nice!

I like the fact that it has the same tips as the OEM back box and that the noise isn't ridiculous, very nice!

That's the only reason I went for this system and also brand,and also the looks and the sound :D
The tailpipes are 90mm each which sits perfect under the bumper bridge
I'm looking for heat shield sticker type just to stick it under the bridge incase it burns me back bumper :eek:
Any links would be greatfull thanks

Looks really great :)

I was also after the Legalis years ago, but my current Bastuck system was (new!) almost have the price. It still looks very similar, but my tips are just 76 mm. How would you describe the sound of yours?

Looks really great :)

I was also after the Legalis years ago, but my current Bastuck system was (new!) almost have the price. It still looks very similar, but my tips are just 76 mm. How would you describe the sound of yours?

I just googled it,looks decent that,where did you get that from?
The sound is more of a smooth tone not loud,cruising at 3k rev range at 60mph sounds smooth,its running on standard OEM manifold and Catalytic

IMO the smaller tips look a bit more subtle than the big pots, they give the rear end a more aggressive look. Which I really like, but I couldn't convince myself to spend the double amount of money just because of that.
I got it from a local so called "tuner", but they closed business. Biggest part of their business was selling ridiculous bodykits and cheapo suspensions to VW and Audi drivers, but at least they were able to order most stuff. Don't know where to get it now, but I can try to find out for you.

I think they sound pretty similar, a nice deep tone without being raspy. When hitting VTEC it gets more aggressive, but still stays kind of "adult sounding". I had a sports cat fitted (which should go back on in the nearest time) onto
the OEM manifold, which made it a bit raspier and louder, but nothing really worth mentioning. Which tube diameter is the Legalis? Even without mapping you could feel the difference of the sports cat, so might be worth for you thinking about it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO the smaller tips look a bit more subtle than the big pots, they give the rear end a more aggressive look. Which I really like, but I couldn't convince myself to spend the double amount of money just because of that.
I got it from a local so called "tuner", but they closed business. Biggest part of their business was selling ridiculous bodykits and cheapo suspensions to VW and Audi drivers, but at least they were able to order most stuff. Don't know where to get it now, but I can try to find out for you.

I think they sound pretty similar, a nice deep tone without being raspy. When hitting VTEC it gets more aggressive, but still stays kind of "adult sounding". I had a sports cat fitted (which should go back on in the nearest time) onto
the OEM manifold, which made it a bit raspier and louder, but nothing really worth mentioning. Which tube diameter is the Legalis? Even without mapping you could feel the difference of the sports cat, so might be worth for you thinking about it ;)

I do like the oem look on the ep3's they just suit it well
When i saw this Fujitsubo Legalis R system though to myself that's well nice and it will suit it
its OK mate you don't have to find out i was just curious that's all
The tail pipes tube you mean?
I think my car is complete for me now at the moment I don't really want to spend more money on mods

Just if there's a cheap opportunity one day on a used cat converter, your money won't be wasted mate ;)
I meant the whole piping from cat to silencer, the tail pipes are 90 mm I guess?

You looking into this too mate :D

Once I've finished the brake and chassis stuff it will be the next on the list. Wheels in for refurb next week and the brakes the following month, which will consist of project mu hc800 pads on the front and their ns400's for the rear, braided hoses (not sure which brand yet) and Motul rb600 fluid.

The Legalis R would be a classy touch when the car (and myself mainly) is ready to handle a bit more power :).

Dan

Once I've finished the brake and chassis stuff it will be the next on the list. Wheels in for refurb next week and the brakes the following month, which will consist of project mu hc800 pads on the front and their ns400's for the rear, braided hoses (not sure which brand yet) and Motul rb600 fluid.

The Legalis R would be a classy touch when the car (and myself mainly) is ready to handle a bit more power :).

Dan

Sounds good that mate hope it all goes well
Fujitsubo Legalis R is the one :D

Back