• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CAT C ?

There has recently a type r fn2 popped up for sale cheap 09 CAT C and i'm just wondering would you buy a CAT C if the damage was repaired to a high standard ? and whats the draw backs of a CAT C car ? my insurance stays the same

There has recently a type r fn2 popped up for sale cheap 09 CAT C and i'm just wondering would you buy a CAT C if the damage was repaired to a high standard ? and whats the draw backs of a CAT C car ? my insurance stays the same
The main drawback would be when you come to sell it on.

Thats what i thought the car is on 45k 09 plate for £6k must have been more that a bumper and bonnet and wing maybe the airbag or something went off. i think the car would be over £8k to sell aswell a bonnet and others wont come to that much. my insurance is the same as any other fn2

You can get FN2's for a little more than that which haven't been written off.

I was expecting you to say it's about £4k

i know that you can but it seems a bit cheap for what he said was replaced could be worse that what he said

Back