• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Discount

I rang Adrian Flux today at 9am to insure my type R, after being put through to 4 departments I was cut off, rang back was on hold for 5mins then spoke to someone, I already have a policy with them on my ST220 which I want to keep but on very limited mile use. I thought I could insure my type R as the main car and have my ST220 on the insurance as a second car, I was told that I can't do this I will have to insure my Type R then ring customer service to tell them I want to change my details on my ST220 insurance to limited miles. So this means I will have to insure 2 cars each with its own policy which will cost a fortune. while I was sorting the Type R insurance out I told them I was a member of the Type R owners club but was not offered any type of discount.

steve

Back