• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Won't make this mistake again

Danger200

So glad I renewed with you, the only way to do so is to ring up using your premium rate 0844 number, which is 45p a minute and it took 48minutes to go through the whole process.

So for anyone interested, instead of making the mistake I did by calling their number 0844 381 6512 and have it costing you just over £20, call this number 01553 845818 instead, or even a freephone 0800 783 1392.

You're welcome.

I usually just email and ask them to ring me avoiding costs ! It is shocking they charge !

Never thought about getting them to ring me, although I needed the car insured ASAP so I couldn't wait for them to check emails.

Their process of getting a quote and then wishing to take it up the following day meant that I spent over an hour on that number, on my mobile when I wished to take out the policy! Oh and then when I'd bought the car it went up £50! Has Adrian Flux been bought out by one of the big boys?

Back