• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Does anyone else own 2 cars?

yup, done this the last three years with two cars, but I am going back to one car now.
Just can't be doing with two lot of service, mot, consumables, insurance every year...
I ran
1. BMW Z4MC & honda Accord 1.8 Sport
2. Audi A3 TFSI & CTR (I actually quite enjoyed running two different hatch backs, my wife thought I was potty)
3. Mazda 6 2.5 sport & Honda s2000
However i have come to the conclusion I would rather drive one nice car all the time then having a weekend toy....

For over a year now I've been running two cars. Vow polo 1.2 & ep3 type r. I drive 40mile round trip to work every day and alternate between the two. It does take some getting used to as you can imagine they are two totally different cars.:)

I'm runnig an EP3 as a weekend car / track car and got a little Honda Jazz for everything else. Best move i've made by far as insurance is cheap and running costs are minimal.

Yes.

But it's a little different out here. :lol:

Just pay rego for the car and you're covered 3rd Party F&T. (It's pretty much the same as the tax discs of old...)

Patrol was $7-800 for the year, swift sport was $400 ish. Then insurance is $35 a month on each.

Yes.

But it's a little different out here. :lol:

Just pay rego for the car and you're covered 3rd Party F&T. (It's pretty much the same as the tax discs of old...)

Patrol was $7-800 for the year, swift sport was $400 ish. Then insurance is $35 a month on each.
Sounds better than here!

EP3 for daily driving and a nasty rustbucket of an Opel Vectra for when I need to go on some dirty scavenge somewhere. Usually on Polish "roads" out in the country.

EP3 for the weekend and EJ9 for everthing else, should see the state of her. She is full of trolley dings.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Err - yes I have a BMW M3 for daily use.

P1010345_zpsfdwodmxg.jpg

I used to own an everyday astra and my s2000. The s2000 was my fun car and the astra sucked major balls but was good for work and long drives up to scotland on the never ending M6 to see family. I rented a garage for the S2000 to keep her dry in the winter etc and to have more space at home. Now that I have the fun and practicality in one car though I'm selling the S2000. Just need to actually get round to listing it which I'm struggling to do.

I had a Mercedes clk 180 Kompressor and a vauxhall astra design which i part exchanged for my current two which are

Civic type r (fn2) &
BMW 320d touring sport

Love them both!

Back