• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Classic Car Weekly panel

Hi All

A couple of months ago I posted in the Civic forum looking for a couple of Type R's for an Auto Express guide. This caught the eye of a couple of other magazines and I've now been asked to source a first gen Integra Type R, I believe this is the DC2? (I originally got the code wrong for the Civic!).
This is different from the AE guide as we don't need a photoshoot doing (yet) but we do need to speak to an owner to get their views on owning an Integra and they will need to send in a couple of pictures of them and their car for the panel.
From the Civic request I know that this forum is active and enthusiastic so if you are interested please can you send a mail to [email protected] along with a couple of pictures and I can put them in front of the Editor.
Many thanks for your time.
Regards
Vicky

Back