• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Condense number of sections

Number of sections / sub forums is too large, less would improve forum significantly. Quite a few could slot into general chat / off topic. Considering traffic of the forum, no justification to have as many as there is.

I also think the forsale rules are a little old school and outdated.

just my opinion.

Always welcome.

I'll have a look and think in the morning with regards to the sections.

Keeps the riff raff out of the for sale section.

There are lots of people who join up purely to try and sell their car or some parts. That's not how it works. If you're buying a car from here, you're buying it off an entusiast and a member of the 'community'.

...Also, I think we're good on main sections. Maybe roll up the traders and insurers into something taking up less space?

As a newbie here I quite like how it is set out currently. I haven't struggled to find a particular section and I haven't given the for sale rules a look at because I'm not selling anything lol...

Its the only forum I do get one with, layout included.

Also I agree with the for sale rules, I have had many happy purchases and sales on here,
no one trying to rip me off because as Hazz says keeps the riff raff out

Agreed. I find it easy to navigate. Just on CTRO just now. And well takes me a little time to get used to it again. :D

Seems I am the only one. Just find it quite tricky to have to find the right sub-forum to post in. There seems to be loads. Maybe in a few weeks I'll be more used to it.

Back