• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's Type R #5 - Milano Red FK2 GT

I drove my EP3 like a cnut pretty much every time I was in it, and that was still going strong at 140k miles. Cars like this are designed to be thrashed. Not going to log in to find said threads as I can already imagine what they consist of.

First dibs on a ride at JAE, kthx.

Thing is how mad can someone actually drive on the test drive in what, a maximum of 20 mins?

My Leon was an ex demo, few more goodies were already fitted and the money already lost had come off, didn't worry me and at the end of the day the warranty will take care of anything that does decide to break surely.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in the BMW dealership lol, wonder if the salesman has stopped swearing yet lol

Good on you for ending up with the car that you truly wanted John, looking forward to following the thread closely :)

Climairs, Honda Type R sill plates, luggage net, top up oil and private reg plate ordered this morning. :p

Winter wheels just ordered too. That's me done for a bit now...

Mugen Quadloop Cat Back ordered and Mugen Manifold ordered Loxy? :lol: Rick will be happy. You can now install his test footwell kit for the FK2 :D

Back