• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's Type R #5 - Milano Red FK2 GT

IMAG3804.jpg

I guess I'll be seeing if these Nokian WR A3s are any good in the morning then! :p

I'm sure they'll be fine. The last 300bhp car I drove in the snow was my old WRX STi Type UK GVF and that was on full winters like these. The Honda doesn't have the benefit of a locking centre diff though! My Focus ST was shocking in the snow, but that was on summer tyres.

I took this when I got home tonight.

It's been getting gradually better, but the top line is purely my commute today on a fresh tank of Momentum99 (filled this morning from the fuel light being on).

IMAG3823.jpg

The last journey reading on the other page was 39.9 mpg. My journey home is freer flowing than my drive into work...

The 1st prev. trip showing there as 34.7 mpg over the tank was actually 32.2 mpg calculated on the fill up.

It's a lot better than my previous Type Rs or boosted cars for that matter were on a run!

Currently getting around 53mpg. 97.7p a litre the other day too. Filled the tank for £60. Good for 750 miles.

Currently getting around 53mpg. 97.7p a litre the other day too. Filled the tank for £60. Good for 750 miles.

Smaller tank on this so took £44 from the fuel light coming on and that was for the 297 miles in the pic.

For a 300 bhp petrol it's not too shabby.

The plan at the minute is to run it for a couple if years until it is paid for, then garage it for occasional use and buy or lease a Panzer for the commute.

I'm sorely tempted to order a new C Class in April, depends what's happening with the job though. If I stay where I am, there's not much point for 12 miles a day.

I'm sorely tempted to order a new C Class in April, depends what's happening with the job though. If I stay where I am, there's not much point for 12 miles a day.

They've just rebooted the E Class and treated it to the same S/C class styling and refinement. That's what I'm going for next.

I got 40mpg on the way home last night, it's better with the warmer weather. :lol:

I've not seen another on the road yet and it still gets loads of attention when I'm out and about.

Thats the one thing that I like about them....the exclusivity! And 40MPG? Damn, can only dream about those kinda figures in the FN2. Ive still not been out in an FK2 yet only sat in one in the dealership. Might have to book a wee test drive!

I got 40mpg on the way home last night, it's better with the warmer weather. :lol:

I've not seen another on the road yet and it still gets loads of attention from the Police when I'm out and about.

:D

Be interesting to see what upgrades start to come out for it John. Wonder how TDi North are getting on with their exhaust system and air intake.

Far too much of this thread is talking about MPG and how high a number you can get, should be the reverse IMO.

More noise and flames.

Yea damn right. Why would you buy a CTR is mpg was your main goal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Far too much of this thread is talking about MPG and how high a number you can get, should be the reverse IMO.

More noise and flames.

Spot on. Laura's octavia gets that kind of mpg. When I'm driving. She never gets near it. Dunno wtf she does be doing. She must stay in 4th.

Back