• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's Type R #5 - Milano Red FK2 GT

Get them to put the plate on for you Saturday now for pick up :)

I tried to put my plate on the Civic today as the retention runs out on it December and I am fed up of keep transferring it on the main car (as I seem to keep changing it :oops: ) but I couldn't do mine online for some reason, have to use snail mail :(

Apparently now though the retention docs last 10 years before you have to renew or transfer.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

OEM 19" spec is 19x8.5J ET60, OEM Winter spec are 18x8J ET55, these are 18X8J ET45. So they should stick out further than the OEMs anyway. I've been assured they clear the brakes, so if they don't they'll be returned for a full refund...

You can't get spacers yet either. Being 5x120, you can get spacers that go on the hubs, but they don't have the correct centre bore of 64.1 so you aren't really recommended to fit them. Eibach are working on some with the correct sizing apparently.

Sill plates arrived, along with the boot stuff and oil, but that's not very exciting.

Metal and look very simple to fit. Quite why you'd pay Honda an hour to fit them is an insult!

Still got the protective film on, instructions and alcohol cleaning wipes at the top.

IMAG3608.jpg

Back, showing the pre-applied adhesive tape.

IMAG3609.jpg

£1,200 for an exhaust though. I'll wait to see what other ones come out. Scorpion are close to releasing one.

There does seem a lot of exhaust four your money though lol

FML. FK2 tax...
Seems the same as when FN2 was first out and I guess the EP3 before that.
I'm sure in time prices will come down...

Hell I even saw someone on another forums FB page asking for a discount code for replica parts!

More bits arrived today. Nuts on the new car are 22mm, slim protective socket arrived. Not really exciting.

IMAG3611.jpg

Better update, my V750 arrived...

IMAG3612_1.jpg

:lol:

just read this post bud well done love these looking forward to your build threads well done. will be chasing you for more info soon ?
Steve

Get it assigned and you will be driving it away with it on then on Saturday :)

Back