• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's Type R #5 - Milano Red FK2 GT

Yeah Loxy. It is good the Site Admin is getting the car he really wanted. Nice job on the private reg. :D

Looking forward to you putting the door sill plates and climairs on too. Enjoy.

After not very much sleep last night, I made my way over to the dealership this morning.

There it was when I arrived along with Dave's new Champ White FK2.

IMAG3615.jpg

The drive home was fun. Some modulation of the right foot is needed after 3 months of driving the 1.8, but that will come. It is eager all the time in any gear, proper little terrier of a car.

It is tipping down here today so the sill plates and stuff will have to wait for a dry day. I've not assigned the plate yet as part of me is thinking it will be simpler if I wait until I get my V5 back. I'll do some reading tonight.

Anyway, more pics!

IMAG3617.jpg

IMAG3618.jpg

IMAG3619.jpg

IMAG3620.jpg

IMAG3622.jpg

IMAG3623.jpg

IMAG3624.jpg

IMAG3628.jpg

IMAG3629.jpg

IMAG3630.jpg

IMAG3631.jpg

IMAG3632.jpg

IMAG3633.jpg

IMAG3634.jpg

IMAG3635.jpg

IMAG3640.jpg

IMAG3638.jpg

IMAG3641.jpg

IMAG3642.jpg

Startup procedure vid, I think you have to click to view it.

Awesome. Pleased for you after all the issues you have had over the last few months. Pics look great, enjoy it and don't sell it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested to see how long this one stays. I was looking at them when you did, so saw your thoughts and issues.

I couldn't bring myself to get rid of my S2000, I enjoy the roof down and rwd more currently. I also started looking at the M135i as the other option when I was undecided.

Red has grown on me alot with these as there aren't many that colour that I have seen yet.

Just found this lol! Very nice Lox it looks awesome. Pleased you finally got what you wanted my man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Savage. The "it's just a turbo bolted to a K20" brigade need to get their head out of their arses and have a good look around one of these. Not before driving something with a K20 first, obviously.

Very nice John. I did like the red one we had at JAE. Hopefully this one will be on next years stand

Back