• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Top speed what have people hit in Ep3 Type Rs i'm curious?

Just wondering what top speeds people have achieved and is your car stock or modified?

I'm driving an Ep3 premier Type R running a DC sports cat back and a Tegiwa M airbox car is on eibach sport line springs and camber+FRSU full interior.
Now I know the clock is out by about 3 mph by GPS according to my sat nav but my clock read 158 mph on flat land on Friday it took a while to get there and I didn't dare push it any further!

My last Type R didn't go over 150 on the clocks and that was running a k&n typhoon and a Buddyclub pro spec cat back unsilenced.

Also it's worth noting that the higher the speed the further out of calibration the clock is, it's consistently 3mph from past experience.

154 mph on the GPS (clocks showed 155/156). Ep3, 249bhp. German Autobahn.

Felt sketchy as fook. Think I could have probably got to 160 but would have needed quite a while.

154 mph on the GPS (clocks showed 155/156). Ep3, 249bhp. German Autobahn.

Felt sketchy as fook. Think I could have probably got to 160 but would have needed quite a while.

Good effort that mate! mines getting Hondata next year so will be interesting to see the difference ill have to GPS and GoPro it next time

In my DC5, 155 on TunerView reading from ECU and 153 on GPS. So we'll say 154. As Hazz said, sketchy as ****.

Only about 115 in the EP3....

Although did 199 on the clock in the turbs at bruntinghtorpe earlier this year, and 204 in a mates 1100BHP GTR....squeaky bum moments when feathering off the gas and onto the brakes

71 mph once and I felt so guilty, I went straight to the local police station and turned myself in.

63884161.jpg

Back