• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JRSC EP3 Race car build video pg9

Well guys I picked up my 3rd type r up a JRSC EP3 about a month ago so thought it was about time I started a thread.
I have done a few bits to it since it was purchased but have some big plans ahead.

Current spec
Engine
Jackson Racing supercharger 8psi
650cc RC injectors
Hondata K100 ecu
Gruppe M airbox
Dc sports manifold
Supersprint b pipe
Area motorsports thermostatic oil cooler
Clockwise baffled sump
Energy engine mounts

Transmission
Quaife atb lsd
Powerflex gearbox bush
Tegiwa short shifter
Tegiwa solid shifter bushes
Facelift flywheel

Suspension
Hsd monotube coilovers
Adjustable camber bolts
Adjustable camber arms
JDM front anti roll bar
Adjustable camber bolts
Skunk2 rear trailing arms (to be fitted)
Asr subframe brace (to be fitted)
Beaks lower brace (to be fitted)

Wheels
Rota boost 7.5x17

Brakes
Goodridge braided hoses
Ferrodo ds2500 pads

Interior
Ecliptech I shift Shift light
Leather type r seats
Recaro SPG seats to be fitted

Now some pics

Waiting for the ferry back to the Isle of Man after a long two days driving from heysham to Essex and back to Liverpool, trusty sprinter in the back ground

Back home parked next to my parents EP3

Gave the engine back a quick clean up

Washed and polished

Yesterday treated it to some new rear brakes and power flex gearbox mount, had to change the exhaust over for the Manx registration test.

swapped it over to the oem wheels as the tyres were almost next, also sorted the squeeky front brakes.

Sitting pretty low on the front :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good, so what's the big plans you've mentioned? Seems a pretty good spec already.

Looking good, so what's the big plans you've mentioned? Seems a pretty good spec already.

Cheers, I'm looking to build it into a well prepped track car I'm in the process of arranging getting a civic cup spec msa cage fitted, big brakes and then see from there

Cheers, I'm looking to build it into a well prepped track car I'm in the process of arranging getting a civic cup spec msa cage fitted, big brakes and then see from there

Cool, will be an epic track car :D, always fancied a charged EP3 bet it's fun.

Looks good, shame about the potato spec camera. 3rd picture has 3 Civics as well, proper Honda lovers lol.

So good week this week it passed the our import test first time so just need to re register it now.

Small update fitted my Tegiwa short shifter and solid shifter bushes

started stripping the old bushes out

old bushes out

Short shifter and sold bushes

New bushes fitted

Short shifter fitted

Hey presto done

old bushes pulled out

New shiney ones

Almost done

All back together Ordered one of these last week also couldn't resist

Last edited by a moderator:
Well decided to fit my shift lights this morning could have ended in catastrophy due to messing with wiring never being my forte some pics

Dial custer housing removed

Dial cluster and centre console taken out

Shift light sat in postion with the cables routed

Wired up

Started setting them up

All done just need to test them later

Small update but not *** show yet.... I've sorted my the roll cage Ive booked for the car to go to Sw Motorsports for custom cages multipoint cage with welded in seat rails. Whilst it's there they are doing removing the abs using 40/40 prop valve with bias adjuster and hydro handbrake, aswell as flocking the dash.

Back