• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JRSC EP3 Race car build video pg9

Weapon! Interested to know how you get on with running costs and servicing etc. They're on my shortlist of cars to buy when I've finished the house (next year).

Cheer, Yeah its going to be interesting fuelling it inst the cheapest bud I went in eye's open so can't complain. I have to say it's totally worth it just for the V8 Sound

That's epic!! :D

Bet that sounds epic!

Cheers Guys

Time to back this thread back up, I've bought a few more goodies to add to the car, updates to follow shortly.

Haha high lasted 6 months and got bored 12mpg was about average driving over here. Ended up taking an Audi RS3 as a part ex, which i kept for 3 months and then bought the Focus RS.

Isn't the RS3 > FRS a bit of a downgrade in terms of performance/sound/cabin ? Not been in the Focus but sat in plenty of RS cars, the main reason I'd ever buy one is the sound and looks but I must admit they did feel a bit "numb" after you get past that crazy launch from a dig.

Isn't the RS3 > FRS a bit of a downgrade in terms of performance/sound/cabin ? Not been in the Focus but sat in plenty of RS cars, the main reason I'd ever buy one is the sound and looks but I must admit they did feel a bit "numb" after you get past that crazy launch from a dig.

I wasn't a fan of the RS3 it just felt numb an understeered when you went near a corner. I went for the RS as I wanted something manual and fun it turns in really well managed to come second in our local sprint race in a totally stock car on pilot super sports. With a stage one map it's really freed it up pulls well enough and feels quite like my old evo Fq340 MR to drive, interior is noticeably not German but with the recaros is a nice enough place to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't a fan of the RS3 it just felt numb an understeered when you went near a corner. I went for the RS as I wanted something manual and fun it turns in really well managed to come second in our local sprint race in a totally stock car on pilot super sports. With a stage one map it's really freed it up pulls well enough and feels quite like my old evo Fq340 MR to drive, interior is noticeably not German but with the recaros is a nice enough place to be.

I see, thank you for providing that insight. It makes sense, a lot of these DSG/DCT/Auto cars these days are super fast but they feel super boring to drive. Not many manual "analogue" feeling cars left on the market! (new that is)

Post some pics!

I see, thank you for providing that insight. It makes sense, a lot of these DSG/DCT/Auto cars these days are super fast but they feel super boring to drive. Not many manual "analogue" feeling cars left on the market! (new that is)

Post some pics!

Yeah that's the thing I'm more into drivers cars rather than hp bragging etc.
I will get some photos up of them both soon with progress pics.

Back