• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hi everyone fairly new to this site, looking for some inspiration on what to do next to my civic have had it about 4 years and love it!! just thought id say hi and pop a couple of pics on :)

Attachments

• IMG_0185.JPG
    IMG_0185.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0029.JPG
    IMG_0029.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 12644965_10154503528738709_7947683793635536188_n.jpg
    12644965_10154503528738709_7947683793635536188_n.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 37
  • Jemma iphone 001.JPG
    Jemma iphone 001.JPG
    248.1 KB · Views: 39
Thankyou :) not gonna lie i was a bit worried about joining being a woman people dont normally tend to take me seriously :) lol

Well it's in pieces at the moment, bought some new headlights which my friends husband tried to fit after buying new wiring looms and goodness knows what else he couldn't fit them so back to the drawing board for that one have an induction kit to be fitted but again he can't fit it finding it hard to find people to help fit things they all say it's a hard car to work on half the people I know dread it when I ask about fitting new parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defeantly not hard cars to work on. Why new headlights what's wrong with your loom? Filters easy to change. Where you from? If your local and need any help give me a shout

Induction kit couldn't be much easier in all fairness. Get stuck in. Worse case scenario whatever you take off but back as you found it.

Well someone tried fitting a HID kit ages ago car went in for MOT and failed because the light beam wasn too high he tried adjusting it but where the person I asked to help fit a HID kit broke the inside of my headlight which I didn't know so one side wouldn't adjust he managed to fiddle about with it to get it through the MOT and I bought new headlights thought well if I'm going to buy new ones I'll buy some fancy ones he spent two weeks with it in his garage and said that converting it from one H4 bulb to two bulbs a H1 and H7 set up with switching earth power was the problem and he just couldn't do it I know a fair bit about cars mechanically but I didn't understand that at all wiring is not my forte!!

He just started reeling off all these H numbers at me and I lost all function of my brain he had like a wiring map and all sorts and I didn't have a clue it's still in bits yeah no headlights in no front bumper etc the passenger side original headlight is adjustable so he's putting that one back in and I've had to buy a new original drivers side to put in it as its due for MOT again so it needs to be done somehow to get it through its such a nightmare just accumulating headlights like there's no tomorrow it's sat on his driveway at the mo looking sorry for itself lol having to use my work car at the mo which is huge and drives like a flippin boat!! Civics been off the road for about 3 weeks now due to the issues with the headlights

Well if you was closer to me I could pop round and get it sorted for you but you are far away. Where the headlights genuine Honda or.aftermatket ones

Ha ha well it was my ex that tried to fit the induction kit and failed massively!!

Back