• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Had my car 4 weeks and.....

Already somebody has tried both the front / back doors to my house to see if its locked ( I was away as I'm a trucker but wife was home )... I hate west Yorkshire and I'm out of it as soon as possible... already had one ep3 nicked :(

What annoys me more is the fact some pond scum has tried to enter my house when wife was home alone and it makes my blood boil... sod the car, but these scum don't care they would stab you just for the keys to an old civic or whatever !!!

I'm not a happy chappy and I do own a baseball bat !!!!

I've got a hockey stick under the bed. ****ers.

I keep threatening myself to get a CCTV setup installed.

do you have PIR lights outside? if not, look to fit them. Also, if you're in your own driveway, perhaps installing a couple of retractable bollards at the bottom of your driveway.

Sorry to hear that, serious scum out there!

I have a metal baseball bat at the ready under the bed, doubt i will ever need it but for just in case situations.

Not nice to hear. I guess this could happen anywhere though and not specifically West Yorkshire so don't let them chase you away to somewhere else.

Sorry to hear this mate.

UK law is the issue. Someone breaks into your house and threatens your family. You injure or are martial art trained and do more than a certain number of moves to defend yourself and family you get done for assault and charged.

The USA is crazy we all know that but least they can defend their property and family as part of the law over there. (Again it depends on the state law they live in).

I thought you could get away with killing someone in your house now, but not in garden etc.
Providing you had no choice in order to defend your self.
There have been a few cases where people have got away with it Im sure

I thought you could get away with killing someone in your house now, but not in garden etc.
Providing you had no choice in order to defend your self.
There have been a few cases where people have got away with it Im sure

If you keep a weapon beside you, even if you use it in defence, it's seen as premeditated and you will not get away with it.

West Yorkshire

If they want it that bad it's best just to let them have it.

I would be looking to move from there even if I didn't have car woes.

Back