• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Matty's Ep3 Turbo... RPF1 reps & AR-1's fitted..

RPF1 reps and AR-1's now fitted... Grip on these tyres is truly awesome :twisted:

Next mod is baffled sump....

Nice setup buddy, Do u think the AR-1 is comparable with the AD08r? does the car do much track work?

Nice setup buddy, Do u think the AR-1 is comparable with the AD08r? does the car do much track work?

I've never used them before, I've used 888's and on first impression would rate the AR-1's higher... Car hasn't been on track as of yet, sump is away for baffle plate at moment, will be seeing some track action once it's fitted.

quick up-date... have had the sump baffled...

Next week the cars having Supertech valve springs and stem seals fitted, increased limiter and a bit more boost :twisted:

If you go Pod, just be wary that putting that much torque through the standard driveshafts, on those tyres may cause breakage on a prepped track. I was running slightly more bhp and Torque than you are, but I was running standard tyres which span up more easily, and had a little more give, but I was always advised that I was running on the edge of the shafts.

Just something to bear in mind, looking forward to seeing your times though. Hope you get a cooler, dry days running.

I'm going Saturday 1st October, fingers crossed for decent weather. Fingers also crossed on drive shafts. I've seen you ran a 12.6 and there's a charged ep3 all over you tube at the moment running 435bhp, that's ran a 12.8. I'm hoping to be around these sort of times.

Yeah I believe my 12.6s is still the quickest down Pod for a street legal EP3, it might have changed now as I havent bothered looking for a while. As long as you get your launch right you should be definite sub 13s run. It took me months to get my launch right though. A good 7 or 8 trips to Pod before I broke 12.8s.

Back