• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 Import on its way

Really can't wait. Have had a dc2 since 2004 and have loved every minute of it so I'm hoping this is the obvious upgrade!

So it's arrived at last!! Made the 400mile round trip to torque gt 2 weeks ago. Love it! 600 miles and 3 tanks of fuel so far. My only gripe is the jdm radio can only tune in to radio 2. Soon have that sorted though.

imagejpeg

So it's arrived at last!! Made the 400mile round trip to torque gt 2 weeks ago. Love it! 600 miles and 3 tanks of fuel so far. My only gripe is the jdm radio can only tune in to radio 2. Soon have that sorted though.
You can fit a band expander to get more stations.
unless you are planning on a new head unit anyway.

I seen those mate but think I will just fit a new one. Be nice to be able to read what the screen says!

Fitted a j's racing 60 rs which I purchased from dotty about 3 months ago. Just so busy! First impressions I love it. Nice rumble on tick over and not too loud once moving. Only had a short test drive though, yet to try the motorway.

Fitted a j's racing 60 rs which I purchased from dotty about 3 months ago. Just so busy! First impressions I love it. Nice rumble on tick over and not too loud once moving. Only had a short test drive though, yet to try the motorway.

i have js racing on my FD2 R , 60 RS not bad would prefer a little rasp tbf .

This is nearly new, it doesn't look as though it has done many miles so it may change with time

I've got a Tegiwa on my FN2 and I think thats based on the J's 60RS iirc. Single exit 63.5mm

Mines got a nice rumble and a deep growl at low revs, sounds sweet at high revs, as jstyle says, also would like a little rasp.
It is brand new and only done 250 miles so far, so will see how it beds in.

[edit - mines like a 60RS for the FN2, just seen pics of a FD2 one which is totally different,sorry]

Any more pics of the car???

Last edited by a moderator:
Back