• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 Import on its way

Do you have a Photoucket account? Or Imgur or FlickR?

You can direct link them by using the
buttons.

Those libraries give you a link to embed them in a forum post or an email, usually just copy it and then past it in here.

Fitted my e8 mr wheels to the fd today

I thought they looked alright, but had a bit of a rubbing issue with rear archs

I thought so too but they have 235 toyo r1r tyres fitted and the shoulder is too square for the offset so I had to swap them back

So it’s been a while with a few bits done. Had to self isolate, waiting on a Covid test result so had a bit of spare time this weekend. Ordered some wheel spacers as I have never been happy with the way the wheels sit in the arches.

Before
bcac239b798ae399eb0f95808ed2ef26.plist
050d80f62c2b8745b16bb3d7e83000c1.plist

After
e889bf27f679142ec015683795e7bb42.plist
61288353b8b222763e00bd756ef402b4.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Eibach 15mm all around. I’m really pleased with it. You Could get away with 20mm at a push I think.

Yeah, looks really smart.

Are the hubs 5x114.3 all round?

I am having the stock wheels resprayed fresh championship white, before being wrapped on NS-2Rs.

Looking forward to getting them on.
(Only just bought my FD2)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes that’s right. I’ve had mine a few years now. Still love driving it. How long has yours been in the uk?

I have had it a week now and I am in Love.

COnsidering selling my S2000 as this has won me over, HARD.

I think mine has been in UK since 2015

I’ve never driven an s2000. I had a dc2 before this. What’s the underside like after being here 5 years?

Its clean man, was undersealed by a previous owner.

Will be having it checked again soon and topped up if needed.

I couldn’t believe how clean they come from Japan. Even the exhaust bolts came off with ease!

Back