• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The Bikerat

I need to get a pic of my mate Kris's K10 that we built the night before Japfest last year. Dropped on it's backside with Starmag wheels and baseball bat rolled arches. It got so much attention from people and we literally did it all in 2 hours at midnight :lol:

I need to get a pic of my mate Kris's K10 that we built the night before Japfest last year. Dropped on it's backside with Starmag wheels and baseball bat rolled arches. It got so much attention from people and we literally did it all in 2 hours at midnight :lol:

Pics or gtfo. You know the rules.

I'll be getting attention, the mad stuff starts soon. It will be particularly entertaining around here, there's no mad cars in the highlands. The craziest car here is my mate's polo, which has a 1/2 coil cut off each spring. That's hardcore by local standards. This car will probably make people cry.

Awesome stuff, can't wait to see pictures of people crying with whatever it is you have planned for it!

Front of the stand with the Honda flags at either side of it. :smt047

Oh I'm serious, it's going at the front.

Punter 1 - "Ooo, Type R Owners..."
Punter 2 - "and what the f*£k is that?!"
Punter 1 - "...Moving swiftly on."

:lol:

Even better if it features MDF or an actual ironing board.

:lol:

You never know, I might have another change on the cards yet if it is anything less than flawless at Croft. :roll:

Well, now that the pressure is on for front of stand quality.....

Today I got the rain gutters fixed up, the paint was flaking off but luckily no rust.

The wheels went to the steam railway shed, not joking, and had the centres bored out for £20. Unfortunately they gave them to the apprentice to do, so they're a bit rough. I took it for a spin and got it up to 70, it's perfectly fine, better actually. I'll keep an eye on the nuts though, just to be sure.

Pulled the old crash bar off and tidied up behind it, I'll give it a lick of paint before it all goes back on.

Badges and door trims came off, reluctantly. I don't know what the **** Nissan used to stick them on, but if we ever reach the point in our culture that we need to glue a couple of planets together, Nissan are the boys for the job.

Old and new crash bars.

World's first Rocket Bunny micra? :lol:

Back