• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The Bikerat

On that note, there's an important choice to be made;

I've left the micra badge on the back, I removed the Tempest badge. So, does it become the Micrat, or the Micrap?

Micrap. Speaking of driving round with your hand on the horn, this needs General Lee spec air horns.

I spent ages yesterday messing with the spare rear bumper, I tried all sorts of things. This is the best I came up with, so the good bumper (everything is relative :lol:) is cut now and ready to go on after I've finished the back end.

Definitely going to need a shiny back box in there, if anybody finds one going cheap let me know! Preferably massive and offensive. Here's another random thought, think I could put a motorbike exhaust on it? They're cheaper, and it's only a 998cc engine anyway.

This morning I got it painted. Unfortunately I sanded it down a bit with wet and dry after the 2nd coat and I can't get rid of the dried on dust, so it looks a bit rubbish. I'll probably just smash some more paint on it. Annoying.

Then I finally got the roof bars and bike rack on it, I'll try it out tomorrow. Not allowed to ride my bike for a couple more weeks though, I had cement injected into my back two weeks ago. So I've got some time to finish the paint and do some more dumb stuff.

Bear in mind you'd be asking it to haul around 3-4 times the weight it normally does, it'll need to be something strong.

Hyabusa engine? You'd gain 300cc lol.

Or maybe bike carbs?

Sent from my SM-G130HN using Tapatalk

Back