• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The Bikerat

'busa engine is a good shout, but they're expensive as everyone wants them. Same with the ZZR1400.

Bandit 12 motor on forced induction would work though.

LOL.

I leave you guys alone for 5 minutes and now the micrap needs a boosted bike engine.....

I'll get a £5 cone and some cheapy silicon from ebay, then weld on the cheapest back box I can find. That's all you're getting.

6zorts.jpg

You are half way there with the bumper cut. ;)

Love this Jimbo.

LOL.

I leave you guys alone for 5 minutes and now the micrap needs a boosted bike engine.....

I'll get a £5 cone and some cheapy silicon from ebay, then weld on the cheapest back box I can find. That's all you're getting.

Would this back box do you? I'm sure a man of your skill could make it fit. 5" exit. Small amount for postage and it's yours. Baffles have collapsed but won't matter on this surely :lol:
image.jpg

LOL. Thanks for the offer bud, but I think a 5" without baffles may be a bit too much....

It only has the one silencer on the back box, I couldn't stand it unsilenced.

Of course I have another offensive idea. I'm struggling to find a custom exhaust fabricator around here, most of them look at me funny then back away slowly when I explain what I'm thinking.....

Here's a quick sketch of my current idea. It would probably be heat wrapped, because.

Also, the door cards finally went back on today.

How about a slight amendment to the exhaust design, I'm thinking like the exits the V6 Clio of old used to sport...

Are the bikes going on the roof or the back?

That should be a fairly simple job, you could potentially do that with prefab sections.

Bikes go on the roof. I'm currently trying to figure out how to stop the planned massive spoiler
hitting the bike racks. Possibly a bit of string to stop the boot opening all the way.

Yeah, a couple of mandrel bent 90s and a couple of 30s, a muffler and a couple of straight bits. I may end up doing it myself if I can find the bits cheap. That could be interesting, my welding skills are rough at best.

looks good but imo you need a little stainless shine from at least the tips of the exhaust

It could well be scrapyard parts, so wrap FTW.

How about a slight amendment to the exhaust design, I'm thinking like the exits the V6 Clio of old used to sport...

Meh.

Need some sort of different colour wing mirrors, matching the orange indicators maybe.

Back