• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What did you do to your Type R today?

I fitted them on the road outside my house, I didn't take any wheels off or jack it up, it was do able but not easy. If you enjoy tinkering you will be fine and if you have any specific questions feel free to PM me

Cheers for that, there could be an investment coming up!

Trev

Trev, not sure if you’re aware but the RallyArmor mudflaps have been in R&D for over a year in America, they fix to the Type R using all the existing holes, you don’t have to do any drilling!

Trev, not sure if you’re aware but the RallyArmor mudflaps have been in R&D for over a year in America, they fix to the Type R using all the existing holes, you don’t have to do any drilling!

Cheers for that, my nerves are now settled! :D

Trev

Those bespoke RallyArmor flaps (on TarmacSportz) look good for protection...not the cheapest but probably worth the money.

Now,dare I go red ones on my Rallye red car?

Those bespoke RallyArmor flaps (on TarmacSportz) look good for protection...not the cheapest but probably worth the money.

Now,dare I go red ones on my Rallye red car?

They offer great protection. once fitted you can no longer here little stones hitting the wheel arches/sills.
I was following this forum waiting for release. There are about 3 cars pictured with red but not a RR still interesting reading. I can recommend Tarmac sports they got me mine to me 8 days after ordering.
https://www.civicx.com/threads/official-rallyarmor-mudflaps-for-the-type-r.26212/

Hey! I can see the mud flaps are are quite low, whats the ground clearance like over speed humps and mounting the pavement to park?

Hey! I can see the mud flaps are are quite low, whats the ground clearance like over speed humps and mounting the pavement to park?

I have drove over 3 types of speed bumps and they are nowhere near catching.
Mounting the pavement in my type R is a new experience for me, Since fitting 18” wheels I have done it a couple of times and now feel far less stressed and the flaps have not been a problem.
I think reverse parallel parking will be a problem against a high kerb.
The Civicx link posted above discussed height in detail there is adjustment built in but some have opted to cut off some rubber.

Cool, does'nt seem to be much of an issue, going to bite the bullet tonight and order black with red lettering, having my annual detailer work done in Oct, will install them after the work is done!

I have been thinking of getting this. However, I might ask mook who makes the forum sticker to see if he can make one in red.

Happy Xmas All

So on my list to Santa, I have a Mishimoto Air Intake, PRL Intercooler, Ktuner V2 tunining Box, Sports Cat downpipe and a Remus exhaust....

Trouble is have not been a good lad so think it will be just be pants and socks again...

Anyone getting the true love of their life a pressie?

I bought some custom gauges from the US of A.

Similar style to this one from the same company:

SpeedHut0.jpg

Black bezel, red needle & different font though.

Back