• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mav3r's NHB EP3

Hi
this is my ep3, 2004, 100160km on clock in time of buy, now 104000 :p

Engine:
RRC Manifold
Hondata modded airbox

Exterior:
Interior:
FN2 Seats
JDM back seat
Skunk2 gearknob
AutoGauge gauges
Center console in 3M carbon

Last edited by a moderator:
Aem V2:
aemv2.jpg

after week of testing it, i pull it out. after driving in rain i notice that filter was damp / wet and it worrys me a lot :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice. Is that re-trimmed?

Just one question, how was the V2 wet? It sits in the engine bay? :confused:

retrimmed :)
AEM was damp after driving in rain, filter sits in wheel arch and at corners it take water from spining wheel :(

AEM was damp after driving in rain, filter sits in wheel arch and at corners it take water from spining wheel :(

I think you fitted it wrong. This is how a V2 sits, and from your pic your intake is definitely a V2.

va4ytumy.jpg

some of progress:
fujitsubo RM01A catback
D2 racing coilovers
poly bushes in suspension
brembo calipers from clio rs with adapters by k-system.pro + 324mm x 30mm brake disc
oem 5.33 FD from CR-V
oem LSD
new set 215/40R17 potenza S001
wheels painted in bronze

waiting to be fitted:
DC spots 4-2-1
RBC ported with 72mm tb
Kpro

What's the difference between the two clusters?

Sent from my SM-G130HN using Tapatalk

no flashing imo light after mapping :D with my FD 5.33 and 4,5,6 from DC5 190km/h will be ok :D :D i pay for it £18 ;)

Any cons regarding the FN2 seats? They look really good in the EP3, I guess you had to use custom consoles?

Back