• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 bought - it's a long way home. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dry your eyes Carl... Its not the end of the world.

Take it as testament to how good these cars really are.

At least it's not the other way round and you 96.2ing on dotty, cos that's even worse. I know this.

Carl, whilst you only need 2 seats get yourself a nice S2K and enjoy it for a year or so, insurance may well be a little more but with me on the policy it could be similar to the DC5 quote. 8) :) ;)

Wtf I never do that, and never get where and were wrong.... ****ing iPad.

Sorry bear, I do apologise.

Dry your eyes Carl... Its not the end of the world.

Take it as testament to how good these cars really are.

At least it's not the other way round and you 96.2ing on dotty, cos that's even worse. I know this.

I know that mate. It's just when you're all set to go go go and that, plus it was so close after months of chit chat over it...

I was sat twiddling (sp?) my thumbs in anticipation etc etc. It's one of my dream cars, well realistic one at least to own.

It doesn't help when he sends me pics every day via MMS of the car either! :p

I did fancy an S2000 until hearing about Suits doing a 180 on a roundabout basically just pottering to the shops. Obviously I'd seen first hand what it can be like driven in anger last year at Spa.

S2000 would be a VSA only model if I were to consider one again.

DC5 any day for me. In the right hands they are phenomenal! That one from TorqueGT looks interesting, fresh import and all.

I did fancy an S2000 until hearing about Suits doing a 180 on a roundabout basically just pottering to the shops. Obviously I'd seen first hand what it can be like driven in anger last year at Spa.

S2000 would be a VSA only model if I were to consider one again.

DC5 any day for me. In the right hands they are phenomenal! That one from TorqueGT looks interesting, fresh import and all.

Yeah, do they deliver at all? June is when it lands and I can't get the time off at all in June..

I've had two cars from Torque.

One was fantastic. One was a bit rough.

I'd want to see it in the flesh before committing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back