• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Nighthawk Premier edition JRSC CTR + DC5 Alloys

Hello All
Have been a member on here for ages but am defiantly more of a lurker than at poster.
Most recent update on my car

Interior
JDM mats
Pre facelift grey doorcards
Spoon lower seat rails
RickHondar ambient footwell lights
boost gauge

Exterior
Honda Jazz OEM washer jets
Mugen Rep rear wing
Red anodized wheel nuts

Chassis/Transmission
JDM Front anti-roll bar
Eibach ABP kit -30mm
Eibach SPC rear camber arms
20mm eibach hubcentric spacers (when using DC5 Alloys)
Exedy Stage 1 clutch
Quaife LSD
Mfactory carbon syncros 1-6

Brakes
Ferodo DS2500 pads

Engine
Energy Engine mounts
K100 ecu; (mapped by Eurospec on shell vpower)
Jackson Racing Supercharger kit
CPL fuel rail
RC 650cc injectors
RBC Intake Gasket

Tegiwa M induction kit
Custom scoop + modified OEM scuttle panel
Blue Tegiwa hoses

Exhaust
Tegiwa 4-2-1 manifold
Mugen Twinloop cat back
Powerflex exhaust mounts

Wheels and tyres
EP3 alloys 205 40 17 Toyo Proxes T1-R
DC5 Alloys 215 40 17 Toyo Proxes T1-R

Previous Mods
Supersprint 2.5” B pipe
AEM V2
RBC intake manifold
Tegiwa Carbon scoop
IMG_4113_zps8b87f66e.jpg

old

IMG_4145_zps60f5ebf0.jpg

new

IMG_4443_zps2ff83454.jpg

IMG_4362_zps96146ca7.jpg

Thought id add this to show the difference between the two stages of modifying (dotted line is torque)

IMG_4171_zpsd7401f82.jpg

1. Tegiwa M induction kit, Standard Manifold and cat, Supersprint 2.5” B pipe, standard backbox

2. Tegiwa M induction kit, RBC inlet manifold, Tegiwa exhaust manifold Decat, Mugen twinloop cat back

JRSC graph

Was taken at the time when it mapped at Eurospec

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Nighthawk Premier edition CTR

Very nice. Looks tidy too. :smt023

Nice standard looking car there with a few tasty uprades hidden underneath :D

The manifold and twin loop look smart
:smt023

Forgive my ignorance *lol* but are the Jazz OEM washer jets any better/much of a styling mod? Not seen that before myself!

Nice standard looking car there with a few tasty uprades hidden underneath :D

The manifold and twin loop look smart
:smt023

Forgive my ignorance *lol* but are the Jazz OEM washer jets any better/much of a styling mod? Not seen that before myself!

The Jazz washers give a "mist" spray rather than the standard ones that give the four individual jets which very rarely hit the windscreen in my case

Thanks for the comments guys.

Where did you source these from? I gather they are quite rare, and are worth a fair amount (as cuts of red carpet go lol)

haha sets come up on Ebay expect to pay about £100ish for a good clean set its a ridiculous price but JDM Scene Yo points aren’t cheap!

Makes me want to lower mine 30mm, but the b-pipe already scrapes on speed bumps on the standard springs. :(

Makes me want to lower mine 30mm, but the b-pipe already scrapes on speed bumps on the standard springs. :(

Really? :confused:

I haven't driven my car without the lowering springs so I couldn't tell.

I scrape sometimes, 30mm drop with b pipe. :D

hate high speedbumps! :D

Well my b-pipe does seem to sit very low under the car. I have to drive through the middle of them pink blocky speedbumps (if you know the ones I mean) as it scrapes badly every time otherwise.

The Jazz washers give a "mist" spray rather than the standard ones that give the four individual jets which very rarely hit the windscreen in my case

Thanks for the comments guys.

Cheers for the info :smt023

Were they expensive/hard to fit?

Cheers mate......... that's something else on the shopping list then :rolleyes: *lol*

They were about £25 bit expensive for 2 bits of plastic but in my opionion can't put a price on being able to see! As Suggs says takes about 5 mins to fit you just need to keep the rubber washers off the Civic jets as otherwise they don't fit correctly.

Good read mate, need to see your car with the new wheels! Marty said they didn't fit without spacers, should have gone Evo 8 wheels ; )

Back