• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 New FK8 owners Q&A - everything you want to know and dare to ask here

The thought of posting something similar came into my head but there is a manual stored in the head unit isn't there?

Hi guys

May be having a very dull moment here. I’ve just picked up my fk8, does this model have vtec lights? I’ve blasted it but didn’t notice any vtec lighting pop up? Just moved from an fk2 so use to it on there. Thanks

Are you referring to the gear shift lights that start at around 4k RPM? If you are it's one the dash display options accessible from the "I" button on the steering wheel.

Here is a youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdTwKTMUwAA

what telling you that you are in the Vtec zone? No, never heard of or seen that...

I really don't understand the Vtec zone on the FK2 or 8 anway...! When are we in Vtec?!

what telling you that you are in the Vtec zone? No, never heard of or seen that...

I really don't understand the Vtec zone on the FK2 or 8 anway...! When are we in Vtec?!
Yeah scottytyper asked if it had vtec lights like the FK2..
I know there are rev shift lights on the FK2 like the FK8 but never knew or seen anything about the vtec light?

Perhaps he was thinking of the FN2?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah scottytyper asked if it had vtec lights like the FK2..
I know there are rev shift lights on the FK2 like the FK8 but never knew or seen anything about the vtec light?

Perhaps he was thinking of the FN2?

yea i mixed the type r's up mate

Has anyone got a private plate on their car but is also on the Monthly payments to Honda?

Missus bought me one for my birthday so wondered if anyone has done this and what you need to do in terms of telling Honda etc.

Ta

d1524f7cfaeadcb2de1a8129ec4aba25.jpg

Back