• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Desperately want a CTR!

WOO HOO! (sorry, excited...)

I am now on the hunt for my first CTR (wanted since one kicked my Clio 172's arse :mad:)

So I have around £7.5 - 8k to spend and ideally i'm looking for black or cosmic grey but that's not the point, I just have a couple of (likely stupid) questions:

Are the seats height adjustable? I'm 5ft 4in and my gf is a shade over 5ft (yeah, yeah, midgets, oompa loomers, w/e...good things, small packages, etc...) are we going to have trouble driving it? are there any other vertically challenged people on here that own one???

What reg did they sort out the steering from? I heard it was way too light before the 03 reg cars, is this right?

Appreciate any help you can give me!

Thx

BB

The seats are not height adjustable and the while the was no issue with the weight of the steering it was made heavier on facelift cars (late 03).

Thanks guys, wow this kinda sucks...really, REALLY want this car but it's looking a bit s****y at the moment...

I'm sure I could get used to it bt I have my gf to consider too...

GODDAMMIT! :mad:

Well, I get myself up to my local stealer and test drive one, see what happens...

I will be gutted if I don't like it though...there really is NOTHING else I want to buy!

The premier seats (branded Recaro on the front) should fit better than the standard shape seats:)

Where are you from mate?

Just pop down to Honda and ask to sit in a CTR and see what you think.

Im 5ft 4 and the premier seats are much better for me than the others. The only problem I have is the steering wheel height, where it ideally needs to be it blocks the speedo between about 60-80 :rolleyes:

Im 5ft 4 and the premier seats are much better for me than the others. The only problem I have is the steering wheel height, where it ideally needs to be it blocks the speedo between about 60-80 :rolleyes:

Is that your excuse when the cops catch you at 90+? :lol:

Hey Lottie, so you don't find it difficult to drive apart from when you're not being a law abiding citizen?!

Have spoken to the missus and basicaly told her that she's going to have to sit on a cushion which (amazingly) she's ok with! :lol:

The only other car I was looking at was a John Cooper Works Mini Cooper S (i am preparing to be flamed as we speak...)

Back