• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by 00jkibble

1. 0

Nurburgring

Hi guys planning to go to nurburgring this year, and just wondering if the track is quite smooth. I've got coilovers fitted to my ctr which are quite stiff, so I don't wanna go round a corner hit a bump and spit me off the track lol.
  2. 0

Brakes for nurburg

Which ones would be better, I've seen brembo do an oem set, or buy oem straight from Honda?
  3. 0

Brakes for nurburg

Haha bet it was a little unnerving. What discs do you guys reckon?
  4. 0

Brakes for nurburg

Hi guys, planing a trip to nurburg this year, and need to upgrade the brakes for it. What would be the best setup that won't break the bank?
  5. 0

Milano EP3

Exhaust scrapes alot obviously, just got to try and avoid big speed bumps lol
  6. 0

Milano EP3

Not sure to be honest. I've got the front arch just sitting above the tyre line and the same on the rear. Next purchase will be all the strut braces and jdm anti roll bars.
  7. 0

Milano EP3

This is my milano EP3, started off completely standard, then got some anphacite wheels, coilovers and HKS exhaust system with the middle silencer removed. more mods to come...
  8. 0

4 wheel alignment in Surrey

Hi guys, anyone in the south east, my place at work can do a 4 wheel alignment whether it's standard factory adjustment, or adjusting a fast road set up for £50 Inc. Were based in woking and you'll get a before and after printout. It measures toe, caster and camber. We can set it to what you...
  9. 0

rotrex or jackson racing SC?

I do think the jrsc does look smarter under the bonnet but the rotrex seems to be more upgradable with parts. Do these rotrex make any noise at all?
  10. 0

rotrex or jackson racing SC?

hi guys, been thinking of supercharging my ctr soon, but not sure which one to go with. Jackson racing or rotrex? which one would be better for road/trackday use?
  11. 0

Hks hi power silencer removal

Is that video with the silencer removed?
  12. 0

Hks hi power silencer removal

Hi guys, I have an ep3 with a hks hi power exhaust system with de cat. I've been reading a couple of forums and some people are saying if you remove the middle silencer, it frees up quite a bit of power. Is this true? And if I was to do this do you reckon it would sound to raspy?
Back