• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by 2413martinb

1. 2

Engine misfiring

misfire i have this exact same problem! how did you sort this?
  2. 2

Civic Type r Ep3 LSD

Wondering if there was anyone on here that has installed a LSD to their car themselves that I could speak to? Cheers
  3. 2

Info on caster

Well justnow my car has problems with arse end because if I go round a corner atall fast in wet it flies out. Hoping it's just as the front bushes are completely gone an it's throwing hole set up out. If not not sure what it's going to be
  4. 2

Info on caster

Also meant to say will fast road set up really help in wet? I always thought that it works off hard cornering so would have opposite effect in wet
  5. 2

Info on caster

Car just had wash, polish and wax...fook that takes up so much time! I always thought springs don't do as well as coilovers as springs work on shockers that havnt been improved? But if works might go down that way, dno if fancy setting up the coilovers anyway ha
  6. 2

Info on caster

Yeah I know what it does just it the setting. Our family have garage and that has the 4 wheel align kit but they he their readings off autodata which is just for standard. Nah not track just the roads up in Skye. Need speed cameras :D. But other thing that's putting me off it is the wet up...
  7. 2

Info on caster

Ah thats what i Was looking for. Yeah I've got adjustable camber arms and bolts but wasn't going to put them on until I had the collies on. Wouldn't be able to get a fast road set up here. Would have to travel about 100 miles down road to get it done. That's why was waiting to have coilovers...
  8. 2

Info on caster

Yeah checking the tracking?
  9. 2

Info on caster

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Superpro-Front-Lower-Control-Arm-Bush-Kit-Integra-Type-R-DC5-Caster-Increase-/330759219738?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AHonda|Model%3ACivic&hash=item4d02c92a1a#ht_500wt_923 Just about to buy this kit as need new front bushes but wondered if...
  10. 2

Evo Brembo Brakes

This may be a stupid question but I can't find an answer on the internet. Does anyone know if front Evo brembo Callipers are the same fitment to Integra Brembos? Ie if they would fit on a civic type r. Cheers
  11. 2

Superpro Lower Arm Bushes

It just made me think as on the first ebay link i sent it was only for 2004 plate cars so i thought it might just be for facelifts. Tried searching but cant find anything that tells me. Think I'll get the second set though, do you know anyone that has done it before? UPDATE : I e-mailed the...
  12. 2

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUPERPRO-HONDA-CIVIC-TYPE-R-EP3-INTEGRA-DC5-FRONT-CASTOR-INCREASE-BUSH-KIT-Z1001-/330789003068?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4d048f9f3c#ht_2426wt_1163 IS this what you mean? Do you mind me asking whats the difference? Also noticed the first one is only...
  13. 2

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Superpro-Front-Lower-Control-Arm-Bush-Kit-Civic-Type-R-EP3-/330759215695?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3ACivic%7CCars+Type%3A2.0+Type-R&hash=item4d02c91a4f#ht_500wt_923 Has anyone had any experience with these? Just wondering if worth spending the...
  14. 2

lambda probe inline resistors

No like the noise? IT still feel quite nippy with remap and no Mods? Think Im going down to glasgow on the 1st for college, many ep3s down there?
  15. 2

lambda probe inline resistors

Yeah am all the way out on the Isle of Skye in Scotland so its a bit annoying to get the car to a tuning company after getting everything done, what modifications did you have before the remap?
Back