• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by 46james46

1. 46james46

FN2 Average age?

I feel really young.. 22, mortgage, misses is pregnant and have a CW FN2..
  2. 46james46

Syron Racing 1

Just ordered the Goodyear eagle f1 asymmetric 2. Heard good reviews. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. 46james46

Syron Racing 1

I've found them to be extremely grippy both in the wet and dry Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. 46james46

Syron Racing 1

I cannot find 225 40 18 anywhere? Can someone find them for me? Only need two tyres and don't want to get two random tyres for the front :/
  5. 46james46

Cannot decide on exhaust for civic ep3, need help!!!!

Sounds good! Really loud, drones though Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. 46james46

Cosmic Grey Premier edition Ep3

So last week I eventually got what I wanted, a low mileage (61k - full Honda service history cosmic grey premier edition Type R! The car is pretty much completely standard, has had aftermarket speakers and CD player which I know not a lot of people like but anyone that has been in a sport or a...
  7. 46james46

What car soap/shampoo do you use?

I heard pretty rubbish reports about the autogym tbh! You guys rate it then? Is it soapy? Or more watery Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. 46james46

Dunno what to buy, im a fan of turtle wax myself. I read online app that halfords one is good, got a better rating than megs lol
  9. 46james46

Just ran out of my shampoo, tempted to try something else.. What do you guys use/recommend! :)
  10. 46james46

Exhaust guide

Gonna have to get myself a nice SpoonN1.
  11. 46james46

How much you looking I am looking one Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. 46james46

How are you finding the exhaust? Sound good?
Back