• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by 6N2 GTI 00

1. 6N2 GTI 00

Ben's 2005 EP3 Civic Type AAAAAARRRRR!

Cheers dude [emoji4] I've still got a custom CAI with aluminium pipework awaiting to be fitted but thanks for the tempting offer on the GM. I did have a Teg M previously, in fact my scuttle panel is still cut from where it was fitted haha
  2. 6N2 GTI 00

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

Stunning car Pete and a credit to you. Absolute steal for the new owner and definitely nice its gone to someone on here
  3. 6N2 GTI 00

Sorry I didn't really answer as to why I would opt for the 5.46 over the 5.10 in that last post. The main reason would be the extra midrange grunt as although the 5.10 is good its more noticeable in the higher gears opposed to lower down. The gearing would be lowered more with a 5.46 but you can...
  4. 6N2 GTI 00

No problem at all Yeah I went for the 5.10 which is probably a good compromise for daily driving & track usage but if I'm honest and could do it again then I would go for the 5.46. I'd probably also go for a M factory plate diff too because if you're spending big money its nice to get it right...
  5. 6N2 GTI 00

Cheers Pete [emoji4] I'm hoping to keep it now and spend a bit of money on her in the new year
  6. 6N2 GTI 00

Thanks buddy :smt023much appreciated The X Brace was definitely an improvement on my old set up (J's C pillar brace with Tegiwa lower brace) but if you're already running coilovers with an uprated ARB the difference in performance/feel will be minimal. That's not to say it's not worth doing...
  7. 6N2 GTI 00

Great choice with the brakes Pete, the stoptechs are a lovely bit of kit and will be a huge improvement over the stock calipers. It's probably the missing piece of the jigsaw for yours :) although I wouldn't be surprised if it's a set of coilovers next ;)
  8. 6N2 GTI 00

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

Awesome updates Jamie, your attention to detail is brilliant! Look forward to seeing this in the metal at JAE
  9. 6N2 GTI 00

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

Nice update Paul, that Mugen intake looks a lovely bit of kit. How does it sound in comparison to the Skunk 2 intake? It's amazing how much of a difference the exhaust & header have on these K20 engines, just goes to show how much of an impact the right setup can have on performance. I had a...
  10. 6N2 GTI 00

Sensible choice mate [emoji4] it will probably be nice driving something with refinement & gadgets. Any interest in the EP3 yet?
  11. 6N2 GTI 00

Sorry to hear that Pete [emoji20] I know you wouldn't be selling up unless you absolutely had to but it will be a shame to see it go. It's the best spec'd NA EP3 on here so I'm sure there will be plenty of takers, I just hope you get a fair price for it mate
  12. 6N2 GTI 00

Looks awesome Pete :) absolutely gleaming in the sunshine
  13. 6N2 GTI 00

Fantastic write up Pete :-) great day yesterday and I'm pleased you are happy with the seats, they look absolutely awesome in your car, especially combined with Jimbos excellent centre console and the JDM mats. Thanks for having them mate and it was nice to catch up again, I'm really pleased...
  14. 6N2 GTI 00

Looks awesome Pete [emoji2] the H badge makes all the difference, front end looks perfect now mate
  15. 6N2 GTI 00

Fantastic write up as always Pete, the car looks absolutely fantastic :) Glad you are enjoying the new setup and I'm pretty sure you won't ever get tired of that 5.46 final drive! This thread just keeps getting better all the time, the car is a real credit to you. Engine bay looks awesome too...
Back