• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by _rob

1. R

Value of OEM exhaust system

Thanks lads, I'll keep it then, the MOT is no prob I've just had it done by mr 'x' but for future sale it's worth keeping. Cheers
  2. R

Value of OEM exhaust system

Hiya Everyone, I wasn't completely sure where to post this but thought general chat was relevant. I installed a DC Sports exhaust system about 6 months ago all the way from the motor back, and I don't intend to use my standard exhaust again. I was going to keep it in case a future buyer...
  3. R

_rob's Cosmic Civic Type R!!

New Liscence plates on!! And a funny pic of my little half brother!
  4. R

Thanks matey I'll have to check yours out Yeah defo! Anyone got any suggestions of things that look good? Not alot of people seem to do anything too crazy to type r's compared to other cars I've had?! What you reckon to a vinyl roof and bonnet color matched to my alloys?
  5. R

Great pic my cousin took:
  6. R

Lowered and wheels sprayed thunder grey:
  7. R

Why it has copied that across with no line brakes I have no idea... Sorry!
  8. R

Hi guys, I posted this on an American forum cos it wouldn't let me post before due to activation, let me know what you think!:::Hi everyone,Firstly my names Rob, 21, and im from England, i guess this is an america based forum? I have tried 3 times to join the type-r owners forum and they have...
Back